Rachel, thanks so much for posting. I love reading about your family and finding out what you are doing.
Great updates. I can't believe Emma is 9! I can totally see Anna dancing out in the rain, sick or not!
I hope you don't end up back the doctor either! Emma's birthday sounds like so much fun, and the cake look great!
Was one of those subtle hints when I said, "Do you ever have trouble thinking of things to blog about?" Because I was sincerely referring to myself. Fun posts no matter what motivated them.
Rachel, thanks so much for posting. I love reading about your family and finding out what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteGreat updates. I can't believe Emma is 9! I can totally see Anna dancing out in the rain, sick or not!
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't end up back the doctor either! Emma's birthday sounds like so much fun, and the cake look great!
ReplyDeleteWas one of those subtle hints when I said, "Do you ever have trouble thinking of things to blog about?" Because I was sincerely referring to myself. Fun posts no matter what motivated them.
ReplyDelete