
We only had to get one new costume this year! Sophie was our cute scarecrow.

Tyler considered being a scarecrow, but decided a ghost was better. I thought so, too, since we already had the costume.

Ryan insisted for weeks on being a ladybug. He had his mind made up from the very beginning and never wavered. Josh was a little unsure about it. After all, aren't ladybugs supposed to be girls? But Ryan is proof that not all ladybugs are girls because he is definitely all boy.

Emma originally wanted to be a witch, but we couldn't find a costume that she liked and that came in her size. I really didn't want to make anything this year, so she settled on being Belle again. Doesn't she look beautiful?

Anna is our lovely Snow White. Anna is content to be anything as long as it's a princess. She likes anything that makes her look fancy and pretty. Well, that's all for now. More updates to come soon, I'm sure.
the ladybug in Bugs life was male.
ReplyDeleteThey are just as adorable in pictures as they were in real life. I especially love that smile on Sophie's face. Look at it again. Isn't she cute?
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how grown up Emma is looking. Have we only been gone three months?!? Cute costumes all around.
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures. Looks like you had a great Halloween.
ReplyDeleteI swear I left a comment days ago. Maybe I hit cancel or something. Anyway, your kids are so cute. I can't get enough of that little scarecrow.
ReplyDelete