Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is it time?

When I was living with Megan and my cousin, Carrie, and our friend, Marianne at BYU, I learned about a springtime tradition of Carrie's. She would go outside on a nice day and shout "It's SPRRRRRING!" Carrie, being rather reserved, would only do this once, so it had to be at just the right time. She had to wait until she was positive that there would be no more snow storms. Every year about this time I have to wonder if it is time to shout "It's SPRRRRING!" Next week is supposed to be a lot cooler than this week, so it's probably not time yet. But I'm ready. I love spring.

4 comments:

  1. I agree! Enough of winter already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I also love spring. However where we are it doesn't start until after Mothers Day. Good luck with your announcement of "Spring".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Rachel! I'm just cheering you on. I don't know what you want me to cheer for though. Maybe you should give me a hint so I can make it really good!
    concerning spring: I am looking forward to more sunshine and warmth in my life. (Not extremely hot though.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will gladly send a few degrees your way! It is getting too warm too fast here! Happy Spring to you! :)

    ReplyDelete